Purchasing vehicles through EAMA is a safe and simple process, with customers able to come down and view our vehicles here in Wymondham, or use our Vehicle Inspection Reports to make informed decisions when buying online.
We no longer drive vehicles through our saleroom, but customers are welcome to still bid live in front of our auctioneers, or via our online bidding platform which will require a quick registration.
Bidding on an iPhone? Download our EAMA Livebid App
With all of our auctions available online, our Vehicle Inspection Team now undertake an EAMA Check on each running vehicle that we sell.
Each vehicle's EAMA Check Report can be seen on the vehicle's entry page on our website. This is a PDF document which covers everything from the engine, to the transmission, to the interior.
|Budget Car Auction||12-point check|
|General Car Auction||42-point check|
|Commercial Auction||42-point check|
1. Anyone can buy or sell a vehicle through us. You do not need to be in the motor trade to benefit from our weekly auctions.
2. East Anglian Motor Auctions guarantees you good title to any vehicle you buy from us and vehicles are checked against HPI Car Data Check. In the unlikely event that a vehicle should ever turn out to be stolen or have an undisclosed third party interest which cannot be resolved, East Anglian Motor Auctions will return your purchase money.
3. Be aware of our conditions of sale remember the majority of vehicles we sell are sold as seen.
4. Buyer's fee - Remember there will be a buyer's fee on top of the sale price so take this into account when working out your budget. For up-to-date details on our Buyer's Fee please contact our office on 01953 859180.
5. Speedo/odometer readings - If the seller states the speedo reading as correct, the auctioneer will announce this at the time of sale. If the auctioneer says nothing regarding the speedo reading then you must take the speedo to be incorrect. Odometer readings are only warranted as accurate if announced by the auctioneer at the time of sale. In all other cases odometer readings are not WARRANTED or INCORRECT and should not be relied upon.
6. Service History - Always check a vehicle's history prior to sale. Never assume because a seller has stated a mileage that it is correct that there is history. Histories can take different forms so it always pays to inspect a vehicle's history prior to sale to avoid any disappointments.
7. VAT - When buying commercial vehicles or plant beware they may be subject to VAT. If this is the case VAT (at the standard rate) will be added to the bid price.
8. If the auctioneers say as the hammer is brought down the sale is "provisional" or "subject" this means the reserve has not been met and the offer received in the sale room will be phoned through to the seller to see if they wish to accept it.
9. "On the VCAR register" - If a vehicle is described as being on the VCAR register this means it has been subject to an insurance total loss at some time in it's life.
10. Payment - Once you have secured a vehicle and your offer has been accepted we will require a cash deposit of £300. When settling your account, our preferred method of payment is BACS. Please be aware we are unable to accept cash payments of over £9000, with cash payments over £500 incurring a 2% surcharge. We do not accept Credit Cards. Payment must be received in full within 24 hours of a vehicle's sale. Dealers can also use the NextGear Capital Stocking Plan.
11. Insurance - from the fall of the hammer, or the acceptance of your bid in a provisional sale, the responsibility for the vehicle is yours.
12. Roadworthiness - Before any vehicle is driven on the road; it is the purchasers' responsibility to check that it is in a roadworthy condition and conforms to all requirements in