Norfolk’s largest motor auction
Why choose to sell your car at auction?
- Avoid the security risks of strangers coming to your home.
- We take complete care of the financial side, removing any concerns with payment.
- You deal solely with us, and as your agents we are acting in your best interests.
- Your vehicle will benefit from an individual listing on our website combined with placement in front of many potential buyers on the day of sale.
- Well qualified and friendly staff are on hand to offer any advice you need.
- The whole process is quick and easy.
Selling through us could not be easier
To enter a vehicle you require:
- V5 registration document or green slip
- MOT where applicable although you can sell the car without an MOT
- Any service history if available
- Any additional documentation that may help sell the vehicle
- A completed entry form. You may use the link below to down load an entry form
When completing an entry form you can specify a reserve, this is a minimum value at which the vehicle can be sold. Should you require, we are pleased to offer valuation guidance. Once the vehicle reaches its reserve it will be put on sale. However, if we achieve a price below your reserve, we may record the bid and then contact you to see if you wish to accept this lower offer. Upon completion of the sale, payment is made by cheque which is then posted to you.
An entry fee is payable at the time of entry and a commission fee is charged upon selling the vehicle. Basic selling fees are as follows.
Basic selling fees
Car £25.00 plus VAT
4x4s and Light commercials £30.00 plus VAT
6% of the selling price
Minimum of £45 – plus VAT
For sold entries £5.00 per vehicle – plus VAT
EAMA also offer additional services such as collection, valeting and storage, please contact us for more information on these services.
Please note different entry fee and commission rates apply to Plant, Caravans and Classic Vehicles please contact our offices for details.